Join or Renew
Susan Hall Cohen, VP Membership
Member support is essential for SMCGS to fulfill our commitment to preserve and index local records and to bring quality genealogical education and resources to the community.
• Support a community of people interested in genealogy
• Provide educational opportunities
• Preserve & index San Mateo County records
• Provide a variety of genealogical resources covering San Mateo County, the U.S. and the world
SMCGS Member Benefits:
• Reduced registration fees on Workshops/Classes and Seminars
• Free access to selected webinars
• Special Interest Group participation : British, DNA, German
with more to come.
• Newsletters online, six per year
• Ask a Genealogist – help with brick walls
• Speaker handouts online
Individual: One Year $30 or Two years $55
Student: $20 (with valid student ID)
Family (two people): One Year $40 Two Years $75 (please provide name and email address of the 2nd person)
Lifetime memberships are available at graduated rates:
Ages 30-39: $400
Ages 40-49: $350
Ages 50-59: $300
Age 60 and up: $250
Newsletter: Newsletters are included in your membership and are sent via email.
To receive a paper copy of the newsletter mailed to you please add $15.00 to your annual membership dues.
Join or Renew Today:
Online: Click on the "Join or Renew" button in the upper left box on the sidebar.
By Mail: Click here for a membership application to mail along with your check to:
P.O. Box 5569
Redwood City, CA 94063-5569
Member emails are added to the SMCGS email list for notification of meetings, seminars, workshops/classes, and newsletters.
For more information, please contact the Membership Chair.
SMCGS is a 501(c)(3) organization.